The Scott Mutter Forum at

Click the logo to return to the Museum's Home Page

Respond to this messageView Index
Original Message
  • Have a few prints
    • Monique Shidell (no login)
      Posted Jan 10, 2012 5:25 PM

Hi Kimberly,

I am in the process of moving and getting rid of things and I have two prints. The Church Aisle and The Forest. I was preparing to give them to the Goodwill. They are signed and dated, but they are not in the best condition (there are some creases and folds in them when you look at them closely and you can tell a little from certain angles when they are hanging on the wall).

I was 21 years old (in 1997)and a single parent when I received them from a friend. We both grew up near Chicago and somehow her family picked them up. I was getting an apartment and she gave them to me to put something on my wall and joked that they may be worth something someday. They sat for years with very little protection with a rubber band around them and got some creases and wear on them. Unfortunately I tossed out the Escalator, because it was so ruined. The other two I framed and had them on my walls for the past eight years. I knew nothing of their creator Scott Muller and unfortunately never quite appreciated them like I could have. When I was looking up information about him, I saw this posting. One of them is dated from 1997 and the other I have not taken off the wall yet to see.

If you are still looking and will accept them in not quite mint condition. I will give them to you for free if you are willing to pay for the shipping. I would send them in the frames they are in, but you may want to upgrade as they are not of the highest quality.Please email me if you are interested.

Please let me know if you are still looking.

Sincerely,

Monique Shidell

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options