let me first introduce myself. I am Jörg and have built armor models since I was a little boy.
I came back to the hobby like two years ago after a break of almost 10 years.
Most of the models that I started in the last two years are not fully finished yet (must be some kind of disease).
Encouraged by Stefan Bernets great "Halbe Tiger" diorama I decided to post some wip photos of one of my last projects.
This is the DML kit 6397 almost right ootb. I wanted to reproduce a late war hard edge 3 tone camo pattern and decided to try the masking with plasticine for children.
I just used acrylics from Vallejo and Tamyia and removed the plasticine almost immediatly after spraying (masking, airbrushing and removing took me like 4 hours).
I am not 100% happy with the result but I think it is ok for the first try with this technique.
There is still alot of work to be done with this model and I am going to put it into a small diorama aswell (maybe located in Hungary 1945).
Please excuse the bad photos.