A couple more pictures
I added some stowage (Value Gear Detail) to the top of the turret basket.
Moving on to the hull I sanded down/filled the over exagerated cast texture detail, added milliput welds into the 'trenches' provided by Dragon.
The kit pioneer tools were used, but the attachment points were refined (eg on the crowbar/shovel), and straps/tiedowns added. A hole for the started was also drilled into the rear hull. A second travel lock was added to the rear hull from the Sherman spares box which also provided some 'off round' tow handles with work well with the added 'steps' added to the front hull.
I've added drainage holes to the hull now (not in pictures) and again replaced the hatch handle blobs with spares. I also threw on some more stowage, and a spare wheel (the hull front stowagwe will be roped on after painting).