Home > Discussion Groups > Constructive Comments
 Return to Index  

Sdkfz-9 artillery tractor and armoured sdkfz-11

July 29 2012 at 10:14 AM
  (Login theogeorge1967)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 72.53.159.137

hello this project started with tamiya's famo the conversion from caliber 35 and a photo etch set a friend had. sorry to say but i really disapointed in the caliber 35 conversion. to narrow the huge block could have been made hollow to make it lighter. first don't glue the rear fenders to the bottom of this conversion lucky i had extra parts from other famo's. i used tamiya seats from the spare parts boxes i have. rebuilt the back added 1 mm to the rear body sides made new doors, made the canves cover scratch the only picture of the one built shows it has this doesn't come with the kit. didn't pay to much for this but i think they could have done better. also it sayes late on the box it is not its pre war and very early version of the Sdkfz-9 famo

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Armoured Sdkfz-11 i started by using tamiya's Sdkfz-251d a friend gave me the kit and thats where i started i used italeri's 20mm flak 38 and there ammo trailer.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Nice work. I really like what you did with the flak piece - Jerry Rutman on Jul 30, 10:08 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse