Fuel drumsFebruary 19 2017 at 5:18 AM
|Andrew deeley (Login deeley)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to More fuel drum shenanigans
Generally fuel drums come in a set capacity or size. The one placed on the SU-152 looks a little stumpy in size, are working from measurements or by eye?
I know fuel drums do get dented but if they get too bashed they split. The German ww2 types seems to be a lot tougher than the modern day round commercial oil drums.
It maybe just me but like mis sized fuel drums or Panzerfausts on 1942 era tanks etc just throw the whole kit out.
Your kit build looks great, I have the 1/48 version to build. Just need to get rid of the "cats paws' armour butter texture.
- Re: Fuel drums - Christos Athanasiou on Feb 19, 2017, 6:35 AM
- Re: Fuel drums - Andrrw deeley on Feb 19, 2017, 7:39 AM
- Re: Fuel drums - Christos Athanasiou on Feb 19, 2017, 8:05 AM
- Damagec - Andrew deeley on Feb 19, 2017, 9:57 AM
- Re: Damage - Christos Athanasiou on Feb 19, 2017, 12:10 PM