Home > Discussion Groups > Constructive Comments
 Return to Index  

Amateurish...and errors.....

February 22 2017 at 3:33 PM
Mirko Bayerl  (Login mirkobayerl)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 81.234.249.226

Response to OUTSTANDING DIORAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amateurish....thats how I feel when I see your latest Creation and here I mean - me, myself !! I feel still playing in a sandbox comparing to you.

The error is when I EVERY time you have created something new I say : this is your best yet and I Think that freaking Dutch guy cannot do any better....but he can , he can !!! he fu...can. That man has overnaturally forces like he was from Venus or Mars.

Tell me, how do you do it all ?

Neverless , you cannot imagine how much I enjoy your last Dio here...I tend to say again , this is your best and...and acctually one of the best Vig./Dio I have seen. How "high" can you climb ? Where is your bar ?

Roger apart from my lines above i can only say WOOOOOOWWWWWWW.

I just wish I have created someting like this with a 250 Neu and WSS grenadiers from I./NORGE in...well you can guess happy.gif

It all seems so simple for you...How can you paint Three guys tight together.....No no you are not human !!!

Brother , you made my night and day for a long time on.

Now I must go back to look at the pics..

Just two question :
Was the AA 11 250/9 in plain yellow - or do I see wrong ?
The officers neck and head seems a bit stressed IMO , have you tryed him look in direction like what i done here below ?
[linked image]

This message has been edited by mirkobayerl from IP address 81.234.249.226 on Feb 22, 2017 4:04 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Mirko, - Roger Hurkmans on Feb 23, 2017, 1:49 AM
    1. Re: Mirko, - Anonymous on Feb 23, 2017, 3:08 AM
    2. Great work!!!...and Dunkelgelb - Leonardo Alarcón on Feb 23, 2017, 9:25 AM
      1. Thanks for the confirmation Leonardo! /nt - Roger Hurkmans on Feb 23, 2017, 10:00 AM
      2. Excuse me.. but - Mirko Bayerl on Feb 23, 2017, 12:20 PM
        1. Is a supposition - Leonardo Alarcón on Feb 23, 2017, 3:50 PM
          1. May i guess.... - Mirko Bayerl on Feb 23, 2017, 4:08 PM
            1. WH Plates - Leonardo Alarcón on Feb 23, 2017, 7:24 PM
              1. Franz Hack! - Mirko Bayerl on Feb 23, 2017, 7:45 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse