Home > Discussion Groups > Constructive Comments
 Return to Index  

Tristar Flakpanzer 38(t) - Picking up from a 2009 start

February 22 2017 at 9:36 PM
Hans Haase  (Login HHaase)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 75.102.176.214

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I posted up some in-progress stuff here. I hope I haven't been completely forgotten. Unfortunately, somewhere, I lost almost all my old photos during a change in web hosting. Time to start rebuilding the 'ole photo library.

Here's a Tristar Flakpanzer 38(t) that I started back in 2009! I was also doing a 38(t) gun tank at the time and kinda got burned out doing two nearly identical interiors at one time. So this one got shelved. Now it's back on the bench as I've really wanted to get this thing finished for a long time. Too bad I've also moved into the middle of nowhere (South Dakota), and can't find a jar of Tamiya paint anywhere, with only a very limited selection of Model Master. Airbrush currently isn't able to be used at the moment either.

Going to make it all work anyway.

Here's what the interior status looked like about 48 hours ago before starting to put on the upper hull. Don't ask where I got the color combo from... I did that research 8-9 years ago, so I'm just gonna go with it. Not too hard getting back into the swing of things but it's been a while. So don't be TOO harsh, k?

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. It's always nice to see a patient recover from - jerry rutman on Feb 23, 2017, 9:51 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse