Home > Discussion Groups > Constructive Comments
 Return to Index  

Works for me.

March 18 2017 at 6:11 AM
John Bryce  (Login Bullbasket)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address

Response to Messin' around with groundwork,practicing for the Elbe dio

I don't know what you call it on your side of the pond, but in Merry England it's known as wattle and daub. I've seen a few old dilapidated cottages where the daub is starting to fall away, and it looked just like this.
BTW. With that cat's tail in the air like that and the semi squat position that it's taken up, I'd be a bit worried about what it's going to do next!!


 Respond to this message   

  1. Yes,I saw a lot of buildings like this in - jerry rutman on Mar 18, 2017, 10:08 AM
  3. Wattle and daub..John - Mirko Bayerl on Mar 18, 2017, 6:13 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse