Dragon CH Ferhmann kit with items from the Initial kit and Tunisian kit, WWII Tracks, Voyager PE. Vallejo and Tamiya paint. MIG and AK finishing. Grass is Heki, though I touched it up with more green.
I had issues with the mud and I can tell you, do not use plaster in the mix of the MIG or AK because it comes out really smooth. Pigments are way better, but if you want a runnier mud, then use plaster. The only thing I would change is that I put mud on the inner wheels and I should not have since my build was not to look like it was up to the wheels in it. Just collecting on the outer edges. But after I did it, then slept on it, I realized my error.
This represents S21 during Kursk. It broke down, tranny issue, no reverse, and spent a couple of days in repair. It rained all night and now the crew is in a hurry to get back to the front. The mud on the front is there because of the try out in reverse to make sure the tranny was fixed.