With M10 Turret set for let glue to dry I took back the AFV Club M36 turret.
Something did not like to my Mk1 Eyeball and putting AFV turret on some drawing I noticed that counterweigth, though of correct lenght, it is set 2mm too much toward turret inside. So I cut it and added 2mm strip here difference between a pristine and my modified:
lower shell was a little challenging due to the shape. So instead of using a full lenght of ministrip, I opted for several small bits. This helped to better follow contours...
Once glue was dry everything was finished with putty:
here with weldings added and some numbers...
Hope you like this one too!