<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to home forum  

For my Castle Sisters ....

June 12 2010 at 4:25 PM
Shamba 

On one day this past week, my brother and I put my parent's ashes in the ocean off a part of California we all loved. My brother had said he'd arrange it all and he did arrange it, it went off perfectly.

I want to tell you all how much you all have meant to me over the past almost 12 years. My Herc friends, brothers and sisters were with me all the years, here and at some other boards, 9 years in all, that I was taking care of my parent's lives.

i know we don't all come here very often but I do check in about every week or so. And life these days is going quite well.

many hugs to you all, here or absent,

Shamba

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Aquillea

Hugs back

June 13 2010, 11:27 AM 

A difficult "rite of passage", but it sounds lovely and I'm glad you were able to count on your brother in this case. It's hard to believe, sometimes, how time flies, isn't it? I think about our story, perioducally, and keep fearing I'll try to come here one day and the message boards will have disappeared because of being under-subscribed. I feel grateful every time I find it's still here.

-Quilla

Respond to this message   
Shait

((((((((((Shambs)))))))

June 13 2010, 12:02 PM 

Happy for you that all went well. Good to see you posting.

Hugs,
Shait

Respond to this message   

(((((Shamba))))))& (((Sister Friends)))

June 22 2010, 4:57 PM 

I can honestly say the same goes for me! You were all here for me the entire year my mom was sick and in and out of the hospital and nursing homes etc. You helped me more than I can ever tell you.

My fondest wish is that we can all meet one day and have a giant Castle Party!! Block out some rooms in an inexpensive hotel/motel (that serves breakfast every morning) for a weekend. We could all meet in the middle. Someday soon I hope. Hugs to you Shambalayogi for all you have given me all the years we have known each other. You are truly one of my closest Sister Friends...

All of you are the family I have always wanted and never really had. My heart goes out to all of my dear Sister Friends and you are all always in my prayers.

Love ya, mean it!
Lyrical
portraitpeddlers.com
home.cinci.rr.com/pennock

Hercules, Iolaus & Ares lover forever
Co-Birthday Scroll Keeper
Castle Cook
Bartender for THUD Club

Respond to this message   
greenie

{{{{{{{shamba}}}}}}}

November 8 2010, 11:42 PM 

All my sister friends have meant so much to me all these years, and will always hold a special place in my heart. We should, as Lyri said, get together one day. That would be wonderful.

Respond to this message   
greenie

{{{{{{{shamba}}}}}}}

November 8 2010, 11:44 PM 

All my sister friends have meant so much to me all these years, and will always hold a special place in my heart. We should, as Lyri said, get together one day. That would be wonderful.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - For my Castle Sisters ....
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to home forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Return to Forum home