K.T. Oslin

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hey! Read This!! : )

September 25 2001 at 3:30 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)

Well, yesterday i was getting a little discouraged thinking that maybe KT didnt get my letter i sent, or that maybe she just wasnt going to write back, and i was just sad for some reason...(bad day maybe?) and i kept telling myself that i should be grateful that she is even coming on the board here and posting...i mean, thats so cool, right? so then of course our dear L.D. came on and Donna and I had a nice chat with (you know who), which lightened my spirits on the subject. Then, last night, i had this really sweet dream!! i was at work (at the barn : ) and i ended up getting everything done early, so i was going to leave, but then i realized that there was this huge barbeque going on, so i got out to see what was up. Much to my delight, i found that KT, as a teen, was there just hangin out also. after a little while, i got to know her and it was a really weird, but realistic dream. Im sure KT was more reserved in my dream than in real life, though...hahha...i can even remember what she was wearing! it was a large teal shirt and i think black shorts...curly brown hair..great smile. it was just kinda neat. anyways, that made me happy again. so anyways, enough rambling. im done. : )

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
donna
(no login)

Your too much!!!!!

No score for this post
September 25 2001, 9:31 PM 

Hey Tara nice dream and it was a chat I won't forget. Will do again soon.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login brientravis)

Still confused

No score for this post
September 26 2001, 3:22 PM 

Ya'll, I'm still confused over who L.D. is. Donna and Bobbie tortured me with clues over at OsLand, and I never did get it....

L.D.
(no login)

still dont know who LD. is...

No score for this post
September 26 2001, 6:08 PM 

Tara, i enjoyed talking to you too the other night. it was fun. sounds like quite a dream.
i still cant believe you dont know who this is brien! lol its too much fun.

Donna
(no login)

I"m in shock you still don't know.....Brien

No score for this post
September 26 2001, 8:39 PM 

I thought of all people you Brien would have gotten it. I guess we can still have some FUN here wouldn't you say L.D. ???????????

(Login brientravis)

Who Who Who...no I'm not an owl.

No score for this post
September 27 2001, 1:16 PM 

I thought that I had it figured out once, but I've slept since then and then here come all you gals throwing this mysterious L.D. on me again. Whew, what's a boy to do? Crazy crazy women.....:-)

Jonathan
(Login ctryfan)
Forum Owner

Ok....

No score for this post
September 27 2001, 2:40 PM 

Now you got me curious about this L.D. person posting on my board. The only celebrity I can think of with the initials L.D. is Linda Davis, lol, and I've never heard her mention KT before. Come on who is it?

(no login)

Thanks L.D.......

No score for this post
September 27 2001, 7:35 PM 

I want to thank you L.D
For talking to me
I really needed some cheering
You were on the side lines
With some caring
Giving me your time
You are a true friend to me
You are special L.D
Thank you from the deepest part
Of my heart
Thank you

Current Topic - Hey! Read This!! : )  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Country WesternCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
K.T. Oslin: The Diva of Country Music