K.T. Oslin

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

"Music Row Dogs and Nashville Cats" out now!

July 26 2004 at 5:48 PM
No score for this post
  (Login brientravis)

"Music Row Dogs and Nashville Cats", the photography collection featuring many country stars posing with their pets, is out now. Supported by PETA(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals),the book features our favorite singer, K.T. Oslin, along with Tanya Tucker,Vince Gill, Jo Dee Messina, Trisha Yearwood, Lee Ann Womack, Wynonna, Clint Black, Billy Ray Cyrus, Chely Wright, Brad Paisley, Charlie Daniels, Neal McCoy, Barbara Mandrell, Dierks Bentley, Terri Clark, George Jones, Eddie Montgomery, Blake Shelton, and more showing off their beloved pets. Part of the proceeds from the sale of the book, by photographer Karen Will Rogers and writer Laura Lacy, will be donated to Nashville animal rights and rescue organizations.

The photo(s)of K.T. and her critters will be featured on the new KTOslin.net website, along with a photo of K.T. and the Bellamy Brothers that was taken while working in the studio on their duet of "I'd Lie To You For Your Love". Please keep checking the site for the new updates, and bear with me...I am a busy person.

Best wishes to everyone on both KTOslin.net board and The Diva board!
Brien Travis
KTOslin.net webmaster
http://www.ktoslin.net

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bobbie
(no login)

cant wait to see book!!

No score for this post
July 27 2004, 11:10 AM 

OHH thats the book we've been talking about for ever! i cant wait to see it! well mostly k.ts little critters.. i bet she has the cutest ones too...(im sure she would agree) is this available at barnes and noble???? what a great book! and the money is going to a great cause! Okay call me excited!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
rdhktfan1
(no login)

Re: "Music Row Dogs and Nashville Cats" out now!

No score for this post
July 27 2004, 4:33 PM 

Well i went to barnes and noble, and the book is only available by special order.. i did check www.walmart.com and they have it,but i didnt see it in the store..( yes donna i actually went into to a walmart) so for now ill live vicariously through brien and enjoy the pictures on the website. if any one sees the book actually at a bookstore, please pick me up a copy...

Donna
(no login)

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

No score for this post
July 27 2004, 9:47 PM 

Hey Bobbie....you actually went to wal-mart?? I am impressed really I am. But just to let you know if I see it in the stores I ain't sharing. Heehee well I will tell you where I have seen it when I see it okay. But my wallet is off limits lol.

Donna
(no login)

still waiting

No score for this post
August 18 2004, 5:45 PM 

has anyone else gotten the book yet? please let me know what you think i am still waiting for mine yes bobbie i am still waiting

(no login)

book picture?

No score for this post
February 22 2005, 1:28 PM 

Did anyone ever get the book? Any picture up anyplace?

Eightiesladyfan1
(no login)

Great Book!!

No score for this post
February 22 2005, 6:34 PM 

Yes i have the book. its quite adorable. k.ts precious poochie is Mabel.i think shes an english bulldog. Great Pic of K.T. and her beloved little one. ohh yeh there are other artists there...but i got it mainly because of K.T. if you cant find in in the book store, try ebay or Amazon.com

here is the ISBN number if that helps..

0-7434-9193-9

a great addition to any K.T Collection!!

Brien Travis
(no login)

pic

No score for this post
February 23 2005, 8:07 PM 

I'm putting the pic in the new OsLand/ktoslin.net website....coming soon in a few weeks!!!

Current Topic - "Music Row Dogs and Nashville Cats" out now!  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Country WesternCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
K.T. Oslin: The Diva of Country Music