K.T. Oslin

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Longtime Fan

January 18 2009 at 7:01 AM
No score for this post
  (Login TerryWagner)

Hi,

Play your music, especially when I am on a driving trip. Came up from Naples, FL to Ocala, FL to take my grand kids to the circus. Your music has always been a refreshing bounce and zip. Just would like to find out how one could obtain a signed autograph picture. Is there a fan club where you could obtain such. Don't laugh but my other two signed stars are Loretta Young and Linda Evans. Also thanks for still giving back, especially to the farmers. I was raised in a small farming community in northern Ilinois. All the farms are now gone. Well thanks for allowing me to chat. God Bless!

Terry

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ktdiehard
(no login)

This isn't KT's page

No score for this post
February 4 2009, 4:44 PM 

Hey Terry - Just to let you know this is a fan site for KT.. not an actual page that KT will respond to you at. There is no fan club currently for KT. Just a few of us 'diehard' fans that still check in from time to time happy.gif. KT is currently retired from music.

See the other post about Myspace.com - if you can find KT there you may be able to post a message to her there happy.gif.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Current Topic - Longtime Fan  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Country WesternCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
K.T. Oslin: The Diva of Country Music