K.T. Oslin

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

KT not on Dance chart...

January 25 2001 at 1:19 PM
No score for this post
Jonathan  (no login)

I was looking at the new issue of Billboard today and flipped to the "Club Dance Single" Top 50 chart, K.T.'s "House" was nowhere to be found on it! I was shocked! I hope that this is just a slow start and it will pick up! We'll see in a few weeks how the Country single does when it debuts on the Top 60 Country singles Chart (It used to be top 75, but as off 2001 its top 60).

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bobbie
(no login)

havent heard it yet...but ill do whatever it take!

No score for this post
January 26 2001, 8:34 PM 

no thanks to my local radio station, i have not gotten to hear K.T.'s new song. i am very anxious to hear it. and i dying to get her new cd!!! i will buy as many as i can to get K.T. back on the charts!! whatever it takes!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
brien
(no login)

it won't be until the commercial release

No score for this post
January 31 2001, 2:06 PM 

The Come On A my house song won't appear on the charts until there's a commercial single released. Billboard and other mags like that only chart commercially released singles and remixes. No promo's. I heard the dj play it at a local bar here the other night...I went wild! Me and my girl even come up with a dance to it!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Country WesternCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
K.T. Oslin: The Diva of Country Music