K.T. Oslin

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

KT hits #45 on BILLBOARD Dance Chart

June 30 2001 at 1:14 AM
No score for this post
Bryan Emler  (no login)

According to the BNA website for KT, the mention that "Come On-A My House" is currently #45 on the Dance Club Chart on Billboard! Let's hope the dance clubs continue to play this fabulous song!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Come On-A My House should be a hit!

No score for this post
July 1 2001, 5:06 AM 

I love this song! I want a remix single! As a Drag performer, I did this song last Wednesday night at my show & I got alot of positive feedback & people wanting to know who it was? Even though I did the song as KT. LOL Anyway, it's a great song & I will do whatever I can to promote it for KT!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Jonathan
(Login ctryfan)
Forum Owner

Other artists too

No score for this post
July 1 2001, 4:32 PM 

Having top hits on the Dance Chart of old songs from Country artists recreating them is pretty common. Reba went to #2 in 1996 with "You Keep Me Hanging On" and Dolly Parton went to #4 in 1999 with "Peace Train." So if Reba and Dolly could do it, KT could get in the top 5 too!

kennyb
(no login)

Remix

No score for this post
July 1 2001, 9:06 PM 

There is a remix of this song. I read about it on a dance/hiphop messageboard I found when I did a KT search. So if it's not in the stores yet, it will be soon!

annonymous
(no login)

Billboard Dance Chart

No score for this post
July 7 2001, 3:24 PM 

I picked up a few old Billboards from a Record store. June 9th was the last issue I could get my hands on.
I guess I had forgotten about the original post about this and haven't checked anymore on the status of the Single Come On A My House. I guess I thought if it was going to be on the charts it should have been there back in March.

May 26th entered at # 49.
June 2nd it moved up to #43
June 9th it moved up to # 40

Anybody know what has happened since?

Current Topic - KT hits #45 on BILLBOARD Dance Chart  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Country WesternCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
K.T. Oslin: The Diva of Country Music