UK Psychics Home Page

Back to Index  

terri farewell

April 3 2005 at 8:59 AM
Annette  (no login)

Response to Terri Schiavo

Please pass this on to everyone you know.
Dearest Mommie,

I always felt you holding me. I know how much you love me and I know every moment you have spent with me since this darkness came over me. I felt the wetness of your tears and I would say, "Please don't cry my sweet loving mom."

I am here, mom. I heard every word you spoke to me, every time you laughed or cried. I loved your soft touch, as you held my hand, and brushed my hair. The moment you walked into my room, I felt such joy and so much love. I missed you so much whenever you left my side.

Mother, I don't want you to cry, anymore. Now, the darkness has faded from my life. I feel strong, again. I am no longer afraid. I have found a place where I can once again run. I feel my hair blowing softly in the wind. I smell the sweetness of the new dawn. My body is once again whole; I feel, I see, I know. I am so free here my body is so beautiful again. I run, I laugh, I love. It's more wonderful than I ever imagined. I am home now. I'm happy, mom, please be happy for me. I promise to be here to hold the light, to show you the way, when your time has come. I am so sorry I had to leave you so soon, but we will meet again soon, my most beautiful and loving mom.

Your Loving Daughter

Terri

Written By Vernalisa Castillo for Terri
vernacast@aol.com

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Expert Readings by Email

Granada Properties