UK Psychics Home Page

Back to Index  

terri farewell

April 3 2005 at 8:59 AM
Annette  (no login)

Response to Terri Schiavo

Please pass this on to everyone you know.
Dearest Mommie,

I always felt you holding me. I know how much you love me and I know every moment you have spent with me since this darkness came over me. I felt the wetness of your tears and I would say, "Please don't cry my sweet loving mom."

I am here, mom. I heard every word you spoke to me, every time you laughed or cried. I loved your soft touch, as you held my hand, and brushed my hair. The moment you walked into my room, I felt such joy and so much love. I missed you so much whenever you left my side.

Mother, I don't want you to cry, anymore. Now, the darkness has faded from my life. I feel strong, again. I am no longer afraid. I have found a place where I can once again run. I feel my hair blowing softly in the wind. I smell the sweetness of the new dawn. My body is once again whole; I feel, I see, I know. I am so free here my body is so beautiful again. I run, I laugh, I love. It's more wonderful than I ever imagined. I am home now. I'm happy, mom, please be happy for me. I promise to be here to hold the light, to show you the way, when your time has come. I am so sorry I had to leave you so soon, but we will meet again soon, my most beautiful and loving mom.

Your Loving Daughter

Written By Vernalisa Castillo for Terri

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on ParapsychologyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Expert Readings by Email

Granada Properties