AlzheimersApril 14 2006 at 2:42 PM
we have a 50 year old in the place i work ,its very hard to feed her,
does any one know of a way to get her to eat she puts her teeth together any there is no way
to get food in, but the other day i put food on the spoon with ice cream on the front and
she did eat some this way after a long time.And we can;t get the bosses to just
make her a one on one feeder and it hard when you have 2 more to feed,because it take the whole hour with her but they dont try to feed her they should try then they would know what we have been
talking about.she will not open her mouth to drink all her take is what you wet her lips with.
any ideals that i can try?
- re: Alzheimers... - Rance` on Apr 14, 6:05 PM
- Re: re: Alzheimers... - pixiedust on Apr 14, 6:53 PM
- Re: Alzheimers - lin on Apr 15, 12:50 AM
- That's a Stage... - Ajaxkid on Apr 16, 12:46 AM
- Re: That's a Stage... - pixiedust on Apr 16, 5:29 AM
- feed - tanya on Apr 26, 6:45 PM