CNA Forum

Forum For CNA's and those who care about their work
This forum is open to everyone; no flaming or trolls allowed. Messages deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Return to Index  

Re: Any CNA's Work In A Hospital?

March 12 2007 at 10:54 AM
Anonymous 

Response to Any CNA's Work In A Hospital?

I have been a CNA for thirty yrs. I never worked anywhere except a hospital(2) or a Drs. office (only 3yrs in the office). I have been at this hospital for 20 yrs. I worked in the Trauma/Surgial ICU for 17 yrs and now am incharge of the education for 350+ CNAs who work here. From reading the post on this web site I we all work hard we just work diffrent. Rance was right in the hospital we do more tech. stuff but we also have more opportunities. We can work any floor from Reharb to Pedi. Or as in my case move away from bedside to do diffrent things. I still work in the ICU a couple of times a months because I miss the pt. contact. I've gotten the feeling over the yrs that some people don't think of us as "real" CNAs because we don't work in LTC but I couldn't see myself working anywhere but a hospital. I work hard and I love it.
Mary

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. C N A'S WORK IN A HOSPITAL - BARBARA on Apr 5, 10:27 AM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement