Asking for a raiseDecember 31 2011 at 7:48 PM
I'm a CNA working part time in a private home taking care of a disabled adult. I make $21 an hour. We don't get paid vacations but we are allowed to take off whenever we want as long as we can get another CNA to cover our shift, which we usually can. We get time and a half for all holidays including Xmas eve and mothers day. We get a $2 shift differential on weekends and overnights. after 4 yrs of service I asked for a raise from the family I work for and was denied. Others have had the same experience. I think after 4 yrs I should get a raise and wonder if I Should I look for another job with more pay? We don't get any medical or dental benefits at this place so shouldn't they give raises?
- Re: Asking for a raise - me on Jan 6, 2012, 9:30 PM
- HIGHER CNA WAGES PETITION - Tamyra Wimley-Thompson on Jan 14, 2012, 7:58 AM
- Re: Asking for a raise - lin on Jan 20, 2012, 5:16 PM
- Re: Asking for a raise - Guest on Jan 21, 2012, 6:19 PM
- Re: Asking for a raise - Mrs Tamyra Larie Thompson on Jun 8, 2012, 8:32 PM