Return to Index  

I know what you mean

January 17 2007 at 11:02 AM
  (Login klickcue)
YF

Response to Don't worry about me messing with that barrel

While you are in there, wrap some Teflon pipe tape around the 1st and 2nd stage adjusting screws. The plastic insert that is in the trigger doesn't grab the threads well enough and your adjustment screws will move.

I have about decided that second sear lip is a little too long. I may mill one out one of these days as a prototype to play with. Adjusting the rifle to release on just the first stage and then backing it off a little and bringing the second stage in, still puts the trigger too far back into the trigger guard. The trigger is almost up against the housing pin when the second stage deploys.

The trigger group works nicely the way that I have it adjusted and the release is very good, but I am still not satisfied.

All the sears are honed, polished and reblued. Sweet.

More work to do.

Have Fun!

Chris

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..