Return to Index  

B- 21

March 30 2010 at 5:00 AM
randy  (Login rbshoots)
YC

Response to Re: old b21

I have a B-21 in .177 myself.....it was my first big boy gun..... As I recall....parts for RWS 48's will work on the internals, but the trigger is an animal all unto itself.....best thing I can tell you to do is to turn both screws in and back them out about 1/8 or 1/4 turn at a time until you get things where you want them....the settings have to be balanced to make a shootable trigger and it ain't easy to do. and as you have discovered, the things eat lower quality (and upper as well) scopes so pick a good one that has a rep for standing up to heavy recoil if you ever decide to go back to them......good luck

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..