Which is really more powerful? Beeman GS1000 or Bejamin 347April 3 2010 at 11:11 PM
Sam in N.O. (Login dafatman31)
I know this is the Chinese but the GS1000/ Sportsman 1000/ some others all are basically the same gun and was wondering if the Benjamin 347 that I grew up with is really more powerful than the Springer. I mean realistically and not with the inflated numbers used to sell the guns.
- Probably not - RedFeather on Apr 4, 2010, 2:05 AM
- depends, could go either way.... several things confuse the answer - scot laughlin on Apr 4, 2010, 6:07 PM
- Thanks to all for your help nt - Sam in N.O. on Apr 5, 2010, 12:02 AM
- get a old model Ben 342................ - Stephen on Apr 5, 2010, 8:48 PM
- Probably not the same rifle as this one... - robert on Apr 5, 2010, 9:45 PM