I have one on my my MM tuned QB78, it's the icing on the cake, from Rich from Mich., very effective and backyard friendly, check out his web site.
The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself.
Life Member of the NRA
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - If you want peace, prepare for war - Flavius Vegetius Renatus
"Carpe Diem" - Seize the day
* Gamo CFX, .177, Air Venturi gas ram, GTX III trigger, Bushnell 4-12x40 scope.
* MM tuned QB78, .177, Rich from Mich Shroud, Bushnell 4-12x40 scope.
* 2240, .22, 10" barrel, Crooked Barn breech, Stace roller trigger, 6" shroud, 3x6 Bugbuster Scope, stock power plant.
* 2240, .22, 14" barrel, RJ breech, TKO trigger, 8" shroud, 3x6 BugBuster scope, stock power plant.
* 2240, .177. 10" barrel, steel Crosman breech, Stace roller trigger, open sights, stock power plant.
* Tech Force 6, .177, tuned by Airwad Dave, 7" barrel, 3x6 BugBuster scope.
* RWS 48, .22, Bushnell 4-12x40 scope, it's stock ... for now.