Return to Index  

Anyone know how to fix trigger

September 4 2010 at 4:27 PM
james  (Login jamesiv)
YF

Response to Thanks for all the replies and good to know MIke is a good ONE

I know Mike is out buy does anyone know how to fix the trigger on this gun. I am not good with stuff like this so if it is hard I wont mess with it but since it is broke It will have to be taken apart anyway so I may give it a try to get it to engage.

Issue with trigget is when you cock gun (Yes Completely) safety pops out and trigger is limp with not pull on it. If you pull trigget it catches nothing and just moves back and forth so it needs to catch something to fire gun. Any HELP!!!

Also If Mike would prefer me not to touch it for those of you who know him let me know since I really dont know what I am doing.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..