14.3 gr pellets in XS-28 in .22, to light?September 28 2010 at 9:33 AM
|Mike melick (Login mikeiniowa)|
Doing some testing on a .22 XS-28 this am, getting around 915 with the 14.3 Benji Discovery pellets. Jsb Jumbo express exacts are shooting around 850. The Peak wadcutters at 13.9 are doing 925....will have to see what is the best for accuracy with what I have on hand. The test mule doesn't have that many shots through it (100??) so is still finding it's comfort zone. I did notice a big jump in velocity if the skirts are flared.
- I can't see how that would be too light - RedFeather on Sep 28, 2010, 11:06 AM
- Wish mine would do that :) - Glover, Walter on Sep 28, 2010, 11:58 AM
- Re: 14.3 gr pellets in XS-28 in .22, to light? - Mike on Sep 28, 2010, 12:19 PM
- Mike, is this a rifle you will carry? - Glover, Walter on Sep 28, 2010, 1:53 PM
- Well, if it keeps that speed and is reasonably accurate - RedFeather on Sep 29, 2010, 12:05 AM