Return to Index  

Way to Mike M.

October 2 2010 at 11:03 AM
John in PA  (Login scopebite)
YC

I bought a new CO2 setup for Benji. Discovery but once I got it I found I could do a high pressure fill with nitrogen. I own a heating and A/C company so thats easy to come by. I started looking for a new rifle that I could bulk fill CO2 with and I remembered the QB line. I called Mike to see what he had in a 2078A target stock. He had a 22cal that he was just finishing up and I told him I'd take it. I went to the website and ordered the rifle and Paypaled the money. About twenty minutes later I got a email from Best Airguns saying my order had shipped and two minutes later UPS sent me shipping information.
All I can say is Mike's shop must be next door to UPS. No matter why, I was just really caught off gaurd and impressed with the speed of his operation.
Mike, I thank you and wish you much success with your business, John

Now,All i have to do is wait until Weds.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..