Return to Index  

EMEI rifle...

October 11 2010 at 11:23 AM
  (Login cledford3)
YF

Response to I have one!

Hi ZVP,

Thanks so much for the reply! Do you still have yours? Any chance you could post a pic or two so we could have this locked down for anyone looking in the future?

I was getting very discouraged about finding out exactly what the rifle is - as I've tapped in to every resource I could find on the web, including pinging pretty much everyone who is big into the Chinese rifles. No one was even remotely confident they might know what it was sad.gif

I concur with all of your assessments about build, fit/finish, accuracy and trigger. Mine has a great trigger (I would guess not more than 4lbs and possibly less!) was VERY accurate and quite powerful. It is built like a tank and the tapered barrel exudes (to me) the quality and heft of one you would find on a firearm. The trigger alone (and I'm quite familiar with triggers in the
So, given that we've now identified the rifle - would you happen to know where I might get replacement parts for it? I'm guessing that after heavy use (by me) early in life and then sitting around for the last 20+ years, it needs some TLC. I'd love to find a stock as well - but at this point, I'm guessing that will be unlikely and I'd just like to know how to get it (and keep it ) running well.

I have taken it out and fired ti a couple of times in the M1 stock and it seems less powerful than I recall. I'm guessing it really needs oiled, etc. I'm hoping I didn't damage the leather seal in doing so - I guess only time will tell. It still worked fine - but in retrospect, I'm sure I should have provided TLC prior to shooting it.

Anyhow, any help you or others might be able to provide would be much appreciated.

-Calvin

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..