Been away from these springers for a while - what replaced the Xisico B20?October 18 2010 at 3:13 PM
|ChrisN (Login ChrisNicholson)|
Going back quite a few years here, but I do remember in the 2004-5 area I bought a number of Xisico guns (B18/B20/B21), Crosman Quest, etc., to try out and home tune.
The B20 always stood out to me as the best of the lot. I liked it's compact nature, shot cycle was good, build quality was sturdy, and the trigger adjusted up much lighter and more predictable than the rest. Was not the B20 a copy of the R9?
Anyway, a son of one of our friends is moving up from his 2289 pumper, and wanting a good quality spring gun. His brother got the Big Cat 1200, and he is ready for something as well.
Is there still something out there like the B20?
Are there any others that are reasonably compact, shoot in the 750-850 fps mark in .177, known to have a good trigger, and built sturdy?
Any suggestions would be appreciated, as well as the history of post B20. Or even of a good used B20 out there.
- B26 nt - joe on Oct 18, 2010, 4:08 PM
- WOW Chris - Jason M on Oct 18, 2010, 4:25 PM
- please visit bestairgun.com............ - Mike melick on Oct 18, 2010, 5:14 PM
- Definately get it from Mike at Best Airguns - felix perez on Oct 18, 2010, 6:57 PM
- Thanks guys - ChrisN on Oct 18, 2010, 10:27 PM
- Love my B26-2 - Tom on Oct 19, 2010, 3:21 AM