Return to Index  

Got my new B26!

October 24 2010 at 2:37 AM
  (Login jimfish)
YF

Got my new MM checked B26 yesterday and shot it today. The trigger is really nice, nicer than I expected. And I am trigger picky SOB. The first shot I just thought about shooting it and it went off. Big suprise!! Mike I can tell you spent some time on the stock spiffing it up a bit, thank you I was impressed with it. Accuracy was tough with open sights and a strong wind today. I know with a little technique improvement and less wind it will be ok. Was able to get it to hit a quarter at 45 ft consistently. When I say wind remember that I live in Kansas, I mean wind. Best $140.00 gun I ever owned I think. Thanks Mike and Best Airguns.

jim

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..