Return to Index  

Mac1bulk adapter

November 3 2010 at 1:16 AM
1008mod  (Login 1008mod)
YF

Hi,

I have had a mac1qb78 with the bulk fill system for some years now. After a while I liked how it looked with the 12 gram cartridge option. I would now like to make it work on bulk without using the long bulk extension tube. This way one fill will probably give me thirty to forty shots at a time, which how long most of my sessions are. Using the bulk fill adapter that I already have doesn't seem like an option as I am not sure whether it can be added to the normal co2 tube of the QB78.

Should I buy another adapter from Mac1 or is there a way to make the existing adapter to work. I am not going to cut corners, but my only gripe is the postage cost to my country which is a killer.

Regards,
1008mod

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..