Return to Index  

Re: Thanks George that what I am looking to know...my plan now is

December 8 2010 at 4:52 PM
george benson  (Login magnumair)
YFOT

Response to Thanks George that what I am looking to know...my plan now is

Tom if I'm understanding you there is no seat just a hole 7/64'' - 1/8''. I have not see anything like that before.Actually when I cot my pcp tube 1 year ago it did not hold air at all. There was a mashed up oring on the fill assembly but no o ring groove cut in this assembly so using any kind of o ring was useless. I ended up using 2 wraps of teflon tape on the plug whick did work but I have since cut a proper o ring groove when I changed his valve. Hopefully your tube will not have these issues. I ordered 2 of these and my friends had more problems then mine did. He complained to Jack and he offered to refund his money. I milled a 4130 chrome moly piece of tubing of my own foe a QB a couple months ago and put another one together and at 2850 p.s.i.it hits 1000 f.p.s. with a 14.3 and 850 wirh a Kodiak 21. gr. Anyway these QB homemade pcp's are kind of cool. Good luck with yours Tom. Benson.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..