Return to Index  

Glad to hear it, Walter...

June 30 2011 at 3:51 AM
  (Login kestreltom)
YF

Response to Thanks fellas, was able to tweak the .177 trigger into a very sweet and short 2nd stage

Those B40 triggers are not hard to get right.

I know what you mean about accuracy being a mental sport. I also do really well at times shooting offhand with my forehand on a support. I have never shot off a rest or bench. I can stop my breathing, but my heart just won't cooperate. I can sometimes minimize the "heartbeat waver" by pulling the stock hard into my shoulder... sometimes not.

Here are some shots I did with my Vortek tuned B40/.22 at 25 yds: 10 pellets per target, black area is about the size of a quarter -https://picasaweb.google.com/kestreltom/B40TuneAndSpringWork?authkey=Gv1sRgCPiOqpSxsN3EwQE#5597709564944533954

DMikeM seems to have achieved some great accuracy lately with his B40. I noticed that he has put 1000s of pellets through his rifles. We should ask him what he has learned...

Cenerpoint scope: Is that the one for about 80 bucks at Walmart?

Keep up posted.

Tom

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..