Tech Force TF58, Major Dissapointment.....July 6 2011 at 10:01 PM
|Brian (Login bsaade)|
I know, for $79, what can you expect from a "new" gun? Well... I would NOT expect the following;
1) A stock that was incorrectly milled at the back end so that the plastic cover would not fit
2) Becuase of the above, the gun came to me with the plastic cap forced into place and trigger guard and main screw loose
3) Based on 1 and 2 above, some little Chinese man had tried to tighten the main screw and pulled the receiver/trigger nut (stripped) loose from the lower receiver/trigger mount which allows the trigger unit to wobble
4) A trigger sear that was mis-aligned so badly with the spring catch that the gun fired upon closing the lever, which is now bent
5) A scope dovetail that is basically worthless due to it's length (short) and position on the gun
I can say that the appearance of the stock was pretty good, if only it could shoot without the "scrap metal" that came attached to it!
My AR2078 Chi-com rifle looks like a $1000 match gun compared to this junk-pile called a TF58.
Just my 99 cents worth, and if you are looking for a Chinese parts gun, I have one.
| || |