Return to Index  

2 whole months?

July 16 2011 at 11:57 PM
James N.  (Login jcnesqmba)
YFOT

Response to Yeah man, you got it.....but heres the good.....

I don't know if I can keep shooting the gun like this. It's been about 500 pellets through it. It might make a tight group of 3 pellets and the next three are on the right or left and high. I often get a smile shaped grouping when they are somewhat tight. I might deisel here and there for 3 shots or so. But I have always had a hard time with these snappy guns.

And it's a joke they say it's 70 percent less noise. Its louder than every single springer i have; all steel spring coils. I have to end my shooting session with my RWS 94 just to be able to know that I can still shoot at all.

Other guns break in sooner if I recall correctly. And some guns like my 34 shoot dead on out the box. Some titans do in read anyway. I feel like i got a bad one. But i have done every trouble shooting thing I know. And it's still not grouping.

I got BKL's and a 3200 elite on it. I'm giving it a really fair shot at grouping. But ok. I'll try to get to 2000 pellets. If it doesn't group. I don't know. Maybe it wasn't meant for me. I have to locate more super H points before i give up though. Thanks for the encouragement.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..