Return to Index  

what about a used disco???

July 18 2011 at 12:11 AM
gabe  (Login lillysdad621)
YF

Response to Well, I am late to the dance as usual...........QB 79

another option is a used disco, that can be had for about 200 bucks... it will cost very little to run on co2. bottle is about 25 dollars and the fitting another 15 bucks... shooting in the mid 6 all day.
Reason i say that is that qbs are very moddable but once you start going from co2 to air it get expensive and there is a lot of part swapping... I own a wonderful qb78 that i bulk fill with hpa (1500 psi will get me 12 shots at about 610 fps with 14.3). also i fill it with co2 and get 35 shots at 540 fps with the same pellets. dead nutz accurate, and truly a cool little gun, but at the end, the disco would out shoot it any day... without all the fuss...

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..