Return to Index  

Re: Is there any way to mount a scope directly to the barrel on a QB57?

December 13 2011 at 8:38 PM

(Login WVscott)
YFOT

Response to Re: Is there any way to mount a scope directly to the barrel on a QB57?

Stephen,
I was actually trying to get the scope a little closer to the barrel. With the scope mounted so high, a very slight cant will really throw your groups off. I had also thought about the benji/sheridan mounts, but there might not be much "meat" left on the mount once drilled out to .600" which is the barrel diameter. I had also thought about using the metal bushings that are in the forestock. They're already drilled and tapped and if you could attach the scope rail to the top of those rings, then you could use any 11mm mount. You would have to drill and tap the top of the bushings to screw the scope rail onto.
regards, Scott

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..