Return to Index  

The XSB-25 synthetic Stock in 0.22 Is an accurate little Sledgehammer !

December 18 2011 at 12:35 PM
Ed  (Login Detectorist1)
YC

Response to Yet ANOTHER positive chinese experience b-25

First of all , Mike has gone ABOVE and BEYOND for me and many other's here. He's helped me many times , but not to bore everyone w/ the details , one time in particular , after a month of trouble w/ a QB some 4-5 years ago, he demostrated Customer Service and Patience that was second to none - PERIOD ! I was a In Home Service Tech for an Appliance Manufacturer for 23 years and understand thoroughly what it takes to please people the way he does , and only a man who truly puts himself in his customer's shoes & has sincere sympathy for the customer & pride in his own work could be worthy of all the praise given to him.

Anyway - I love my Lil' 0.22 B25. Accurate.......will knock a racoon to kingdom come @25 yds. Mike did a superb tune on this piece. Only trouble I've ever had was the buttplate seperating from the screw holes on the inside of the stock. Easy fix , and it also allowed me to slip in a few ounces of extra weight in the stock (it's a little light). Otherwise , great gun and a true competitor for the RWS34 (I've own several RWS34's,RWS36's and a RWS40 ) - expecially when you can purchase a TUNED B25 0.22 for half the cost of a box stock 34 !

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..