Return to Index  

Brilliant! And thanks!

February 1 2012 at 9:59 PM
  (Login daved20319)
YFOT

Response to qb89 strip down with pics and barrel removal

I've had both of mine torn down and tuned already, but I have a major mod in mind that will require pulling the barrel. I never even thought about drilling and tapping for a small screw, great idea!

So Byran, what's next? Although I changed springs on my first one, I was aiming for a more or less stock power level, ended up at 440 fps with JSB Expresses. On the second one, I went with a shorter but heavier spring, it's doing almost 520 with Superdomes. So these things CAN make some power, with the mod I have in mind, I'm hoping/thinking I could see somewhere around 800 fps with medium weight pellets. Just waiting for some addition material to come in, will post more when I've got something, and hope you'll do the same. Later.

Dave

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..