Return to Index  

which is better in 22 cal b 28 or b 26

February 20 2012 at 10:59 PM
ed littlefield  (Login edwierd)
YF

wanting feedback from owners of these two guns. what is realistic accuracy expectantcy say out to 40 yards or so. dont care about power wise. will mostly use to destroy poor ground squirrells for pure enjoyment of course. how good have yours held up since youve had them. are they easy to shoot accurately for a person with a good amount of springer experience. will they last 20 years or will i have to give those darn germans more money. dont want to start a war over what guns better just like the looks of both and want to be satisfied with what i decide. thank you guys in advance. i go to bed now will see responses tommorrow

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..