Return to Index  

Welcomed Back MM, 2 Questions

March 18 2012 at 1:27 PM
Greg  (Login gwat)
YF

Mike
Good to have you back. I have been shooting the heck out of the AR 2078B I got from you. Great gun and a lot of fun. Question #1 I took the bulk fill I had in my QB78 (Archer Air gun bulk fill cap) and threaded it on to the AR tube. Leakes CO2 like a sieve around the cap. Changed O ring still leaks. Put the cap back into the QB, no leaks. Is the tube ID a little larger on the AR or am I missing something. What do I need to do to correct? #2 When using CPO2 carts I put a drop of pell gun oil on the tip every second or third cart replacement. Do you have to remove the bulk fill cap every couple of refills or can you just put a couple of drops in the foster fitting just prior to refilling? Thanks for your time.
Greg

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..