TF79 hose and adapter??March 23 2012 at 4:46 PM
|AirPlayin (Login AirPlayin)|
I just bought a TF79 off the Yellow Classifieds. My first tiny step into a world without springs. And my first step into the world of Chinese airguns. A learning experience I hope you will help me with.
My first impression is "what a beautiful airgun"! My second is, "now what do I do with it"? And after my first exposure to Chinese, ala the Instructions for Operation manual I'm anxious to shoot it.
I think I can handle the install of two 12g CO2 cylinders so as soon as I post this I'll get the chrony out and see if she shoots as purdy as she looks. But the manual seems to indicate a bulk fill capability. The box includes an adapter that replaces the puncture cap as well as a male quick connect nipple. But that's it.
I looked at the Pyramid listing and it included a hose which I assume I also need. And what else? Where do I go from here? The two 12g cylinders will be fine for now, but I know me!
As you can see I'm totally new to this so any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated.
|This message has been edited by AirPlayin on Mar 23, 2012 4:47 PM|
- Update - Chrony numbers - AirPlayin on Mar 23, 2012, 5:52 PM
- Change the breech seal and add an XP bolt kit... - David Powell on Mar 23, 2012, 8:04 PM
- It's leaking - AirPlayin on Mar 23, 2012, 8:47 PM
- Uh oh - AirPlayin on Mar 23, 2012, 9:07 PM
- Google CB 78 airgun tune.... - JohnW on Mar 23, 2012, 9:26 PM
- Conundrum - AirPlayin on Mar 23, 2012, 10:24 PM