Return to Index  

TF79 hose and adapter??

March 23 2012 at 4:46 PM
AirPlayin  (Login AirPlayin)
YC

I just bought a TF79 off the Yellow Classifieds. My first tiny step into a world without springs. And my first step into the world of Chinese airguns. A learning experience I hope you will help me with.

My first impression is "what a beautiful airgun"! My second is, "now what do I do with it"? And after my first exposure to Chinese, ala the Instructions for Operation manual I'm anxious to shoot it.

I think I can handle the install of two 12g CO2 cylinders so as soon as I post this I'll get the chrony out and see if she shoots as purdy as she looks. But the manual seems to indicate a bulk fill capability. The box includes an adapter that replaces the puncture cap as well as a male quick connect nipple. But that's it.

I looked at the Pyramid listing and it included a hose which I assume I also need. And what else? Where do I go from here? The two 12g cylinders will be fine for now, but I know me!

As you can see I'm totally new to this so any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fred

This message has been edited by AirPlayin on Mar 23, 2012 4:47 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..