QB gas milage questionMay 14 2012 at 8:06 PM
|Jim in PGH (Login 144man)|
I'm new to the whole QB thing, having picked up a .22 2078A in trade at Findlay a few weeks ago. I'm getting just about 70 shots out of two carts before velocity begins to fall off. This is at 75 degrees in the basement, with no sun. Is this good, bad, or average? I have no idea if the gun is stock or massaged.
Overall, Im pretty impressed with the gun. Accuracy at 7 yds seems worthy of the match sights. It will continually put them in the same hole if I'm on my game.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
- It could probably do better. - Steve in NC on May 14, 2012, 8:11 PM
- That is actually quite good.. - robert on May 14, 2012, 9:00 PM
- Was that the one from Ted Summers? - Derek on May 14, 2012, 11:46 PM
- Yes - Jim in PGH on May 15, 2012, 9:02 AM
- Seems about right. - scottro on May 15, 2012, 2:34 AM
- Re: QB gas milage question - Stephen Archer on May 15, 2012, 8:25 AM
- 70 shoots is great... I only get around 30 with a hdd.... - Bruce on May 29, 2012, 12:30 PM