Return to Index  

Thank you Tom!!! , and

May 26 2012 at 12:10 PM
Daniel  (Login 1keloso1)
YF

Response to B40 improvement work

I have been reading every thing I can get to load in my computer about the Bam B40 and like you say to leave it alone. I have thought of that as the rifle is shooting five shots in to one small ragged hole with different pellets out to 10 yards, that I can cover with a single .177 cal pellet.
My rifle was tuned by John Of PA, that was the reason why I bought it and the man that sold it to me had made a trade with John for this rifle. I was told it was tuned with a Jim Maccari R6 spring so I knwew it was going to be a real shooter and it is, with just one solid thunk when fired ( I love that sound ). I was told it had a 12fPE spring and was thinking of buyin a nother R6 spring just to keep it in the same 12 fpe range. maybe my spring is a little tired.
Tom, once again thank you for taking the time to help me!!!!
Daniel

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..