Return to Index  

Daniel, I remember that gun.

May 29 2012 at 9:24 PM
John in PA  (Login scopebite)
YC

Response to Good point

That was one of the four B40's I had at one time. I tried alot of full power tunes on that 177 cal model. At full power I never found a pellet that could produce consistant tight groups.I finally fitted the Macarri R6 spring in it and became a very well behaved accurate gun. I don't remember if it was shooting at 12 FPE when I tuned it or when I sold it. What I would suggest now to you is to drop a Vortek 12 FPE kit in it.It should put you right back in the 12 FPE range and still keep its accuracy. I still have my 22 and 20 cal B40's and both have the 12 FPE kits in.
I was just shooting my 20 cal. over the weekend and I love that gun. Even at 12 fpe the Starlings don't stand a chance at forty yards. John

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..