Return to Index  

Great rifle for the money, just picked up my fourth for $200 and happy to get it

June 7 2012 at 5:22 PM
  (Login Voltar1)
YFOT

Response to Just bought my first chinese PCP

first one cost $500 as they were unobtanium up here as detuned rifles the B51-D. Now I am getting my fourth as a B50.
You will not get parts for the old Daystate, may get parts for the B50/51 from BigEd. Anybody with a lathe can make the valve stem and seal so no real parts to buy other than orings.
Real curious how that one makes so much power...... May need to get a .25 barrel for one happy.gif
BTW what size bullets are you using from your mold?
I swage some and would like to mail you a sample to shoot if you are interested. They are 0.245" bore riding and 0.257" driving band at 50 grains.
Let me know if you would like to shoot some for me?

Walter....

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Walter - unrepentantsinner on Jun 7, 2012, 6:57 PM
  •  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..