Return to Index  

Great work.

July 1 2012 at 1:38 PM
Neil Clague  (Login neilclague)
YF12

Response to Hiding a QB78 inside a SA80 assault carbine

I have to congratulate you on your design and work, looks like a lot of thought has gone into this, I do have one question though and not just directed at your design but Bull pups in general. With the trigger rod resting on the top of the original trigger does this make the trigger pull stiffer? I would have thought being at the top of the trigger and not the bottom it would increase the amount of force required to pull the trigger, maybe an easy question for you to answer but one I have been thinking about for some time. A follow up on how the gun works would be great, looks really cool, all the best, Neil.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..