Return to Index  

XS-12, B-12 trigger. Anything to do to make it better?

July 3 2012 at 8:28 PM
Tim (formerly) in Iowa  (Login TimandDenise)
YF

I have one of Mikes rifles,in .177, it has a full tune and is really pretty nice,just a 'thunk' on firing, its just that the trigger sucks bad...

Short of sending it to him for a Rekord replacement, if that is even an option, is there anything I can do for it?

I have shot it about a 1000 times, I can hit walnuts at 100 feet most of the time, but the trigger is really hard to pull...

I have not done a thing to the rifle at all, dont even know if there are any adjustment that I can make....

Can someone guide me in the right direction?...anything is appreciated, and I will probably try it all, it is bad the way it is and I need it to change..

Thanks..........Tim.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..