Return to Index  

Thanks men!

November 30 2016 at 10:18 PM
bReTt  (Login CBPeter)
YC

Response to New Stock Project Started for QB78 (pics)

No progress as of late. Holiday weekend is over and back to work! I did just get a new scope in the mail and now waiting on medium rings to mount it to this rifle. I don't seem to have the "gift" as some do at getting these rifles to shoot like a $1000 gun but I stumbled on to that with this one. I ended up cutting about 2.25" off the end of the barrel and recrowning it. Now it shoots right on the money! I am happy.

I am going to make a slight design change to the grip. For some reason I seem to make the grip too short. I did this on the first on too. Anyway, I will add a grip cap to it to add length. Nothing major but just thought that I would throw that out there for anyone interested....
Brett

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Methinks - Wendell on Dec 3, 2016, 9:10 AM
  •  

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..