Return to Index  

Had one of my TS45's out

December 14 2016 at 1:10 PM
Tim Ward   (Login lefteyeshot)
YF12

Response to TS 45

to shoot the other day. I bought it at a pawn shop in Lenoir, N.C. a couple of months ago while staying with relatives. I was born in Lenoir and had escaped the hurricane and was waitng for the Hickory air gun show. I already had a TS 45 in .177 also. Had one in .22 way back and sold it to a bud. I also had an old .177 QB6 out back to shoot. I just got it in the mail to go with my .22 QB6. Also had .177 Peak B3-1 AK out to shoot. They all shot good at about 23 yards. Shot them all with open sights. Had a clamp on Industry Brand rear sight on the QB6 and had a AK/SKS front sight adjustment tool for the AK and TS45. Shot Peak and Hobby w/c thru them. All of it was in the 500-600 fps range. They all could use new springs and seals. Might have to drag out the old spring compressor. I have another AK and B3 underlever need tearing down.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present..